Monday, January 23, 2006

Don't cry over spilled milk...

I know it's kind of late in January to be talking about resolutions, but I hadn't really gotten around to thinking about them and I'd like to share them with you.

CLAUDIA'S RESOLUTIONS FOR 2006:
1. Think about resolutions sooner.
2. Don't wait so long to share such resolutions.
3. Don't spill pumped milk (liquid gold) while trying to list such resolutions.
4. Don't curse when spilling such milk.
5. Keep pumping milk for baby until it runs out.
6. Lose baby weight.
7. Stop blaming all extra weight on pregnancy/baby.
8. Lose extra weight I had B.C. (before Christian...I'm not THAT old).
9. Figure out where strange cheese smell is coming from.
10. Do more exercise.
11. Drink more water.
12. Drink more prune juice.
13. Control flatulence.


CHRISTIAN'S RESOLUTIONS FOR 2006:
3. Do not breastfeed under any circumstances.
8. Figure out how to put entire hand in my mouth.
13. Clean cheesy-smelling stuff collecting in my neck folds.
1. Sleep through the night.
10. Learn to love tummy time.
5. Hold head up.
2. Get some teeth.
12. Join Hair Club for Men.
9. Sit up.
4. Crawl.
7. Stand.
11. Walk.
6. Learn to count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home