Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cupid says Hi.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I don't have a picture of the kidlet to post because I'm a disaster and I left the camera at my mom's house yesterday. I will have to take a cute picture when I get home and post it tonight. It's a shame too because I have a really cute outfit for TLM (the little man) to wear today. Unfortunately, since it is so freakin' cold, I don't think he's going to get to wear it (only for the picture). Wow, what a waste of money, buying an outfit for only 5 minutes. I guess I better get used to it huh?

Here's something fun that I got from Brandon's Puppy. It's quite apropos (this word reminds me of my friend Chris, who writes really well and uses neat words such as this one) for today:




Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"



A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.

Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love



I got some delicious Godiva chocolate (as if I need the calories) from my hubby this morning. Yum! I gave him a valentine that I made in French class yesterday. Yes, you read right, I made it out of construction paper and glue and stickers. It was quite fun. I made it in French class not because I was doing my own thing and not paying attention, but because that was what the teacher had us do. Hee hee, someone should tell her that she's teaching college, not kindergarten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home