Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Featherhead!

Even though I'm already out of college, I took the "What is Your Perfect Major?" quiz the other day, the results of which reminded me of the following:

In middle school, my friend Cristy and I had Algebra class together. We used to talk throughout the whole class and never paid attention to our teacher, Mr. Moore. Our grades in math reflected this (so did our subsequent visit to summer school that year). Our other friend Ayleen was also in this class. She was a good student, that is, before she met Cristy and I.

One particular day, Cristy and I were jabbering it up as usual, when Mr. Moore finally had had enough. He got very mad at us and asked Ayleen something to the effect of "you're so smart, why do you hang out with these two featherheads?". Was he implying that Cristy and I were not smart? Especially in math? Hmph!...I'll show him.

Here are the results of my quiz:

You scored as Mathematics. You should be a Math major! Like Pythagoras, you are analytical, rational, and are always ready to tackle the problem head-on!

Mathematics

83%

Linguistics

58%

Dance

58%

Philosophy

42%

English

42%

Journalism

42%

Art

42%

Engineering

33%

Psychology

33%

Sociology

33%

Anthropology

25%

Biology

25%

Theater

8%

Chemistry

0%

What is your Perfect Major?



I feel like going back to my middle school and saying:
Take THAT Mr. Moore!...and I got my MBA in Finance too...so THERE!
He's probably retired by now though, so I'll resist the temptation.

Today is my fellow featherhead's birthday. Happy Birthday my dear friend and thank you for the memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home