Tuesday, February 28, 2006

He's sleeping through the ni...oh...nevermind.

As of yesterday my little man is 5 months old! My how quickly they grow up.
I haven't given you a C-Man update in a while, so here goes:

He wants to sit now. I lay him down somewhat reclined and he bends his head forward because he wants to sit up straight, like a big boy. It's cute because I sit him up and let him go. He sits by himself for like 5 seconds and then he topples over.

He's eating his cereal better now. Some of it still comes back out, but he doesn't end up wearing most of it like he used to in those first couple of tries.

Just when I was about to tell my bloggity friends that Christian was sleeping most of the night, he proved me wrong. This past weekend he was only waking up once or twice during the night because his paci had fallen out of his mouth. I got up and put it back in his mouth and he went back to sleep. I was so happy that I didn't have to make anymore bottles at ungodly hours anymore. Then yesterday, just as I was celebrating my new sleeping abilities...he woke up...at 2 am...to eat. Mr. Pacifier was not going to cut it this time. Oh well...you win some, you lose some. At least I got a little taste of what it feels like to sleep soundly again, even if it was for just a weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmakirst said...

It's a start at least there is some hope for the future and you had a taste of a full night of sleep.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home