Thursday, February 16, 2006

Jurassic Park

We did not end up going anywhere last night.

Me: So where are we going tonight?
R: What do you mean?
Me: To dinner, where are we going?
R: Oh, we're going out to dinner tonight? I have to go meet up with someone first.
Me: Hello! I told you we were going out tonight.
R: Ok, but after I meet up with the real estate agent.
Me: Ugh!

I then called my mom to arrange the babysitting:

Me: So can I bring him over?
Mom: For what?
Me: So you can watch him, so we can go to dinner.
Mom: You never told me you were going out tonight!
Me: Yes I did! I told you we were going out on Wednesday because R has the day off!
Mom: Well, your father and I are going out to dinner tonight.
Me: Ugh! Nevermind.

What is wrong with these people??? Am I not clear when I speak? Do I mumble? Am I speaking a foreign language? Personally, I think they just tune me out when I'm speaking. Either that or I'm crazy. Oh well, our anniversary is next week, so I guess we'll go out then.

In the meantime, C's screams have reached Jurassic proportions. Check out my little pterodactyl as I so affectionately like to call him.

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

OMG, that is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home