Thursday, March 16, 2006

D-Day part deux

I'm taking the day off from work tomorrow. I will be going to see my Endocrinologist (PCOS & Hypothyroidism. Oh joy what a grab-bag of fun stuff!) and then I will be taking Meredith's advice and going to Daycare B to sit for a while and see what the dynamics of the place are. If all goes well and they don't start flinging children across the room, he will probably end up going to Daycare B. Although I am a little disheartened by what transpired this week. I tried to call the place up to see if they still had space and I kept getting a busy signal. I called back like eight times (I'm very persistent) and finally got through and guess what? I got an answering machine. I left a message. The next day, they still hadn't called me back. I called again the following day and I finally got a live human on the other end. I asked her if they had another number that parents could call and she said no. I told her about the telephonic events that had transpired and it didn't seem to phase her (this is the director mind you). I don't know if I'm too comfortable with the fact that I may not be able to reach my child or his careprovider in case of an emergency. Does that make sense? or am I just being too picky? Am I subconsiously sabotaging every daycare I see? One of the day cares I didn't like just cause they turned their lights out from 12 to 2 (naptime). I wish I knew what to do. I might stop by Daycare A again too, for some reason that place seems to be calling out to me (literally, the director called me to follow up on my visit, place B didn't do that). Let's see what happens...

I'm taking C-Man to the doctor tomorrow too. I'm worried because he doesn't eat that much (about 18 oz in a 24 hour period) ever since we started feeding him cereal. He seems small to me too, we'll see what the doctor says.

Oh and Photo Friday is tomorrow; the theme is baby pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RED FLAG!! Do not put your child there - not being able to get in touch with a person is a big deal. ABORT! ABORT!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home