Friday, March 31, 2006

Ice cream and pizza and some KF chickens

Arrowroot cookies and warm milk with mittens
Anything edible anyone brings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream with frijoles and crisp apple streudels
Cereal and chocolate and schnitzel with noodles
Blue cheese with celery and buffalo wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Food that is yummy and doesn't cause rashes
White powdered sugar on my nose and eyelashes
Smooth peanut butter that on my mouth clings
These are a few of my favorite things

When the cramps hit
When the phone rings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply pig out on my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

3 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

YOU ARE NUTS!!
=)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Nuts are yummy too!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are inspired! Now if you can combine those treats into one dish, I'd be impressed. Pizzabuttercrunch!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home