Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tag, You're it!

Wow, My first ever Meme tag! Don't I feel special now?
Thanks Meredith!



4 jobs I've had:

· Cashier at Wendy's
· File Clerk
· Medical Secretary
· Office Manager/Billing


4 movies I can watch over and over:

· Annie - This is my favorite movie. I Love it!
· Dirty Dancing- Every time I catch this on TV, I end up watching the whole thing.
· Austin Powers - I can quote several lines from this movie, and tend to do so often.
· Ace Ventura When Nature Calls - I love the rhinoceros part.


4 places I've lived (I have to name neighborhoods here because I've lived in Miami for 25 years now):

· San Salvador, El Salvador
· Kendall, FL
· Olympia Heights, FL
· The Hammocks, FL


4 TV shows I love:

· Amazing Race: I SO want to be on this show.
· Prison Break: The guy is cute.
· Survivor: How do these people shave their legs?
· Extreme Makeover: I SO want to be on this show.


4 places I've vacationed:

· Prague
· Mexico
· Lake Tahoe
· Bahamas


4 of my favorite dishes

· Pad Thai
· Fetuccini Alfredo
· Honey Chicken
· Pupusas (Salvadorean food)


4 places I would rather be right now:

· Home with Christian
· In El Salvador with my family on the beach
· In France (I had a dream about France last night... more on this later).
· In bed sleeping (it's raining right now, I love to sleep to the sound of rain).


Now, I tag these people:

Amanda: I know you recently did a similar one, too bad, do it again.

Cristy

Emma

Lilli

2 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

If I have to...

hee hee!!

8:35 AM  
Blogger La señora Presidenta said...

I loved your post :p

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home