Monday, March 27, 2006

Watch out daycare, here I come!

Today Christian is six months old! Wow, they grow up so fast! Can you believe he's already driving?

Today was also Christian's first day at daycare, well, half-day anyway. My mom (because Ren and I were too chicken to do so) took him to the daycare at 11:30 this morning. She said bye bye and left him with the nice ladies. He didn't even cry or make a sad face.

At 3:30pm my mom picked him up. Ms. Mary (the day-care lady) said that he behaved wonderfully! He took two naps with his blankie and didn't cry even once. When my mom got there, he was happily sitting in a bumbo seat playing with his favorite piano.

What a good baby. I'm so relieved to hear that he had a good time. I really thought he was going to cry. I think our repeated trips to the daycare last week really helped to acclimate him so that's why he didn't feel like he was with total strangers today. What a happy day! Happy baby = Happy mom.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So was this daycare A or B?

5:03 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Daycare A.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home