Friday, April 07, 2006

The eyes have it

Today's Photo Friday theme is your favorite body part...or um my favorite body part.









I like my eyes because they are different colors. One of them is green and the other is half green, half brown, split right down the middle. Unfortunately, I don't think you can see that in the picture, but I couldn't find one where it is evident, so you'll have to use your imagination.

Yeah, well, this one was a no-brainer for me since my eyes are the only part of me that I'm not hating these days. Why do you ask? Well, because your eyes don't get fat (well, mine don't anyway). Unfortunately they do get wrinkles though, but don't get me started on that because I was standing way too close to the mirror last night and noticed some creases that weren't there before and...

Anyway, my eyes are the body part that I am hating the least at this moment. I'm really not following the spirit of today's topic because I was supposed to renounce any body hating I was doing. I was supposed to post my favorite body part and write a love letter to it. Ha. If I didn't love my body before, I surely don't love it now, my new post-partum shell of a body is just not cutting it. Ugh. That's it, I'm calling my plastic surgeon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home