Monday, April 17, 2006

Thanks a lot Easter Bunny...

The Easter Bunny came by our house on Sunday and had some goodies in his basket for Christian. Hmmm...Let's see...He got a chocolate bunny, a runny nose, some plastic eggs, diarrhea, fake Easter grass, a cough, a caramel egg and a big whopping ear infection.

My poor baby spent his first Easter sick in bed. We had planned to go on an Easter egg hunt, but that didn't happen. We just stayed home in bed. I took some pictures of him in his Easter outfit (will post them later), but he doesn't look too happy in them. Overall, it was a miserable weekend. I hope yours was better.

R took Christian to the pediatrician this morning. I told him to tell the doc to check his right ear because I had noticed that he had been touching his ear and the side of his head lately. Wouldn't you know it, I actually knew what I was talking about because she said that he has an ear infection. She gave him antibiotics. My poor baby. Ever since he started daycare, he's been sick. Does it ever end?

4 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

It will end...eventually. =/
BTW, Easter bunny left a couple of baskets for C-Man at my house.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Emmakirst said...

ohhhhh gotta love daycare! my kids were constantly sick. My son is always sick now, he started school and i sick now all the time too! it'll end eventually.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Emmakirst said...

omg look at my typing, that's what i get for typing with a baby on one boob! lol. Anyway, meant to say "is sick now all the time"

1:31 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Wow! Talk about multi-tasking!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home