Tuesday, May 09, 2006

BYO#2P

An American Haunting opened up last week. I haven't had the chance to go and see it, but boy am I itching (a little Vaginex might help with that) to do so.

Last night I dreamt that Mr. Myers (no, not that Mike, this one) was trying to kill me. Perhaps I need to cut down on the horror flicks (oh who am I kidding? I can't get enough of those, the bloodier the better). Oh, that reminds me of the time Jen and I went to the movies and someone scared the crap out of her and caused her popcorn to fly in all directions. Ha ha, that was hilarious. Remind me to tell you about it some time.

Hey, for all you Johnny Depp/pirate fans (oh, it's just me?...um...ok, well he can shiver me timbers any day). Here is the trailer for the upcoming movie Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Captain Jack is back July 7th; I can't wait! Yum yum.

I'm also dying to see The DaVinci Code, but that opens up on May 19 and I'll be out of town (I'll tell you about that another day), so I'll just have to see it wherever I happen to be. I read the book and absolutely loved it, so I'm really looking forward to the movie. I wish they would make a movie out of Angels and Demons though because I liked that book even better. You know, I don't remember if mentioned this before, but I bought the DaVinci Code for Ren (in January) so that he could read it before the movie came out and has he even cracked the book open yet? NO. I told him he is NOT allowed to view the movie without having read the book first. That should be a rule or something. The movie previews should have a disclaimer: In order to watch this movie, you must first pass a test. BYO#2P (bring your own #2 pencil).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home