Thursday, May 04, 2006

May the fourth be with you

Disclaimer: This post has nothing to do with Star Wars.

I'm not a major Star Wars fan (I like it as much as the next guy), but ever since I read that phrase on someone's blog last year, I've been wanting to use it.

Anyway, here are some pictures from this past weekend. We went to a BBQ in honor of my cousin Juan (that I had not seen in 10 years!). Here I am with my cousins Alex and Juan; it looks as if I have no arms in the picture, but that's just an illusion my friends, because I really do have arms, two of 'em in fact (you don't say?). The company was great and the food was delicious. Christian got to see his little friends Sofi and Gabi.

And that's all I have to say about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmakirst said...

Wow, 10 yrs is a long time. Glad you enjoyed your bbq :) (and glad you have arms, ;)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home