Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Remember that time when we...

I saw this over at Cali's blog and it sounds like fun. I hope you'll play along.

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often (or if you don't even know me), please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL MEMORY OF YOU AND ME.It can be anything you want--good or bad--BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.When you're finished, post this paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.

The funny thing is, if I posted the real story of the events that unfolded on the night that Jen and I went to two Halloween parties, no one would believe it; Yes, it's THAT crazy/hilarious.

So, um, let's see what you can come up with. Here, let me get you started:

Claudia, my favorite memory of you and me is when we....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home