Friday, August 25, 2006

Just call me Chester

The whole house is infected.

Ok, maybe that's a little dramatic, but everyone in my family has a cold this week. My dad, my mom, my brother, my husband, my child, my dog, myself. My God.

On a nicer note, I think Mr. C-man finally learned how to wave bye bye and to clap his hands together (not both at the same time of course, even I can't do that). I say this because he did both of those things this week when prompted to. Only time will tell if that was a fluke or if he really did learn those things. He also stood alone for about 5 seconds. It was cute to see him swaying back and forth trying to get his balance. He looked like he was walking the tightrope.

I've been feeling so poopy this week that I haven't had the chance to post some pictures from last weekend. We went to Matthew's 1st birthday party! He's the oldest of the fabulous four (and guess who's next on the birthday train?) . The party was at a water park for kids and it was great! All the kiddies (and parents) had a wonderful time!
Christian was a little frightened of the lazy river tube ride, but he loved sitting in the water and sliding down the slide. He also ate his first solid food (before this point he would just gag on stuff and spit it out). It figures that it had to be a cheeto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home