Friday, October 20, 2006

Go Libra, It's your birthday!

Am I the only dork that cries the night before her birthday because she's going to turn 31?
Oh, I am? Dang.

I don't like to complain about my age too much because then others that are older than me just roll their eyes and say "if you're old, then what does that make me?". I don't know, but I feel like I'm losing my youth here. It's like dang...I"m definitely in my thirties now. You know, 30 is still close to 29, but 31 is already "in the thirties". Crap. I guess if I just keep up my youthful ways then perhaps I won't feel old. Let's hope.

Ren woke me up this morning with a cake and a candle. That is so sweet. He's done that since we were dating. I remember one time when I lived in my parent's house he arranged it with my mom and snuck in the house and woke me up with a cake and candle. How cute is that?

After I blew out my candle. He told me to go get Christian out of his crib and change his diaper. I was thinking "dude, why do I have to do it? you're not doing anything and I want to keep sleeping", but I didn't say it. I figured, if he was nice enough to bring me cake, then I should just shut up and go change el niƱo. So off I went, shuffling into the darkness (we wake up early for work) and I turned the lights on in Christian's room and didn't even notice the big ol' gift bag on the rocking chair. I walked right past it and picked Christian up. Ren said "ooh look at what Christian got you for your birthday!". I looked at the giant Coach gift bag on the chair and said "Wow, I really need to find out what field of work Christian is in because he gives the best gifts!".

3 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

NICE!!

Happy Birthday! =)

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are so frickin' old (says the woman about to turn 37 in a month). But seriously, happy birthday!!!! Christian has very nice taste!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Lilli said...

Happy Belated Birthday... Sorry for the delay but I want not in town and the connect in Ecuador is HORRIBLE (it's dialup).

Hope you had a great day!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home