Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas cards...or not

Wednesday night Lilli came over to help me take pictures of el niƱo for the Christmas cards this year. I figured I would need help since he doesn't really like to sit still anymore. Last year's pictures were so easy to take. He just sat there and didn't move, so I was able to dress him up in all sorts of wonderful outfits and click away. This year...not so much.

Not only did he put his hand in his mouth for 20% of the pictures, but he also... ripped ornaments off the tree, tried to eat said ornaments, played with the props, crawled away from the picture, walked away from the picture, pried off the Santa hat, looked the other way, and had a tea party mid photo shoot. With all these shenanigans, you're probably wondering if we even got one good shot. I guess you'll just have to wait for your Christmas card in the mail to see what the final outcome was. Hee hee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would post which photo you had chosen but I guess I will have to wait like everyone else.

It was fun chasing Christian around the living room to get some nice photos for you.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home