Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Bird!

Today Brandon turns 4! What a big boy you've become Brandon. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I can't wait to see you at your party on Sunday!

I hope your mom will be serving mimosas again like she did at her baby shower on Sunday. I promise to only drink 4 this time. I'll try to behave well and not make outbursts about winning cars or knowing the paramedics or how I really won a vacation instead of a picture frame (despite making up my own word in the word jumble game... "bootsie" sounded like a word to me, then again, maybe it was the influence of the mimosas).

Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilli said...

Oh my god Claud... you made me laugh so much with this post that people here at work thought I was going crazy....

11:46 AM  
Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Thank you!

Glad I could encourage your drinking habits at my baby shower. ;-)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home