Tuesday, January 30, 2007

One Word

I've been tagged by Amanda, so here goes:

This Moment: busy
Your Shoes: boots
Craving: none
The State of Your Home: messy
Annoyed By: traffic
Noise In the Background: voices
Really Want To: travel
Thinking about: teeth
Smelling: perfume
Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: pens
Don't Ever Want To: drown
Your Eye Color: green
The Weather: cold
Have Never Tried: parachuting
Think Everyone Should Try: dancing
Last Vacation Destination: ElSalvador
The Last Thing You Had to Drink: milk
Your Bad Habit: overeating
What You're Going To Do Now: tag

TAG: Meredith, Emmakirst and Cristina.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not mean to leave you hanging! I hadn't had a chance to visit in a while - but I did the meme. Thanks for tagging me!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home