Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And the winner is...

...not Christian.

Ha ha...had you going there for a second huh? You can go here to see all the babies that did win though. I think I'll stick to online baby contests from now on. Those don't require that I get out of my pajamas, shower and go to a mall for 3 hours.

Between Tertia's fart stories and Meredith's What What video, the past 24 hours have had me laughing to the point of tears. This was great timing because it allowed me to get over the despair of not having the most photogenic baby in Miami (shocking isn't it?...yes, I thought so too).

Fortunately raffles also put me in a good mood and I am ready to announce the winner of the Target gift card. Through an arduous scientific process that consisted of listing all the entries (one per vote, not one per donation) in an Excel spreadsheet and then finding a random number generator on the Internet, I was able to generate a lucky winner....which I will tell you about after the commercial break.

Just kidding, someone's been watching too much American Idol. Drum roll please....

AND now, without further ado, the winner of the My Fuzzy Peeps Rule Raffle is none other than...Lilli!!!!! Yay!!!! Cheers!!!! Applause!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Hmmm...that was kind of fun...we should do those more often. If anyone wants to donate a prize for the next one let me know!

Wow, I've been posting so much these days. I'm impressed! I know, I haven't forgotten that I still have to tell you about my anniversary dinner and the girls night out...so many stories, so little time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lilli said...

Yay!!!! I WON the raffle...

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home