Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Prime Time

Is this another case of me being the last one to find out about something again?





When I was in El Salvador earlier this month I went to the movies with my cousin. Since I don't get to go to the movies here that often, I went to the movies 2 out of the 5 days that I was there. When I first saw this trailer I thought it was some kind of alien/war of the worlds type movie, but then, when I saw a semi truck transforming into a robot, I immediately knew what we were dealing with. My cousin and I both gasped "TRANSFORMERS!". He's only 17, so I don't know why he knows about them (I guess they're still around....yes, I live in a cave), but I nearly peed in my seat. I didn't even watch the cartoons or own any of the toys (my mom wouldn't buy me one..."those are for boys"), so I can't even imagine how all those 30 something guys must have felt when they saw the trailer. If you live in a cave like I do and still haven't seen the trailer, you can check it out here. The movie comes out on the 4th of July.

1 Comments:

Blogger @tomic ladybug said...

ARE U KIDDING ME!
I cant wait to see it!

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home