Thursday, February 15, 2007

That's a nice dress you're wearing...oh it's a photo album

I had been looking (for quite some time now) for a nice baptism/christening photo album to put all of Christian's pictures in, but for some reason, found the task to be quite impossible.

The stores only had scrapbook albums and solid color albums and baby albums, but nothing that really said "Baptism" or "Christening" or whatever.

I looked on eBay, but the albums I've found there:
-reminded me of a Prince CD
-had more gold and silver than my jewelry box
-looked like a baby should be wearing them
-or all of the above

I did a Google search and found lots of lovely items that were either too small, too expensive, or too far away (don't want to pay for overseas shipping and all that crap).

Finally I gave up, accepted defeat, and made one myself.

















Although the album I made threatens to have more ribbon and eyelet than my communion dress, at least it doesn't have diamonds OR pearls.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Very nice!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Lilli said...

That looks really nice... Good work Claud..

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home