Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Movie meme answers

I finally got to go see Pirates part 3 this past weekend. Amanda and I went to a local diner for dinner (say that 10 times fast) and then we caught the late late show. Unfortunately I didn't know the movie was three hours long. Either way, it was great, but I did forget to bring my pirate hat and pirate patch to wear during the movie. I wear glasses when I go to the movies, so that would've been a little difficult though. Do I put the patch over the glasses? under the glasses? Ah...the perils of being a near-sighted pirate.

Anyway, here are the answers to my movie meme from last week (or was it the week before last? I forget).

#1 AUSTIN POWERS
Gadget Car / Beautiful Woman / Judo / Reverse Footage / Breaking The Fourth Wall

#2 ACE VENTURA: WHEN NATURE CALLS
Spying / Talking Through Buttocks / Raccoon / Africa / Monkey Actor

#3 ANNIE
New York City / Based On Musical / Broadway Musical / Based On Adaptation / Billionaire

#4 NEVER BEEN KISSED
First Love / Chicago Illinois / Editor / Affection / Nerd

#5 13 GOING ON 30
Childhood Friend / Whimsical / Teenage Girl / Aging / Time Travel Romance

#6 THE HOT CHICK
Volkswagen Beetle / Bully / Vomit Scene / Gay Kiss / Slacker

#7 ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS
Guillotine / Spoof / Chastity Belt / Arrow / Bow And Arrow

#8 DIRTY DANCING
Bittersweet / Class System / Coming Of Age / Gentle / Family Vacation

#9 FRIDAY THE 13TH
Slit Throat / Stabbed In Stomach / 1970s / Gore / Slasher Flick

#10 HALLOWEEN
Premarital Sex / Good Versus Evil / Haunted House / Stalking / Suburbs

As you can see, I have quite a distinguished and discriminating taste in movies (yeah right). It looks like Amanda won the contest....what did she win you say? A pat on the back. Yay Amanda!

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

YAY me!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home