Monday, July 23, 2007

Sign 'O' the times

Am I the only one that finds this stop sign hilarious? Yes? Oh um, well, then you might as well stop reading now cause it gets worse.

I was on my way to pick Christian up from daycare the other day when the aforementioned sign caught my eye. My mom says it's been that way for a month, but I had never really noticed it before. I got a good chuckle out of it, so of course I returned to take a picture of it. Obviously you have to know the song to find it funny (and being immature doesn't hurt either) because my mom didn't get the joke.

Although they did deface a street sign, I have to admit they do have a sense of humor and unfortunately so do I. Not one to be outdone, I decided to come up with my own street signs. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I run into these.

Behold:

If you're feeling romantic...



Vanilla Ice ice baby...


A little Michael Jackson?...


and because I'm an equal opportunity defacer (only in the digital sense of course), I wouldn't want the other street signs to feel left out, so here's one for the freestyle fans...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

dude. HILARIOUS!!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so, so love that you worked Vanilla Ice into that. Although the original definitely made me snicker too.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home