Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Arrr..what be your pirate name matey?

Ahoy! fuzzy peeps. It's that time o' year again. Today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day. If you're not quite aye how t' do it then go here for a nifty English-to-Pirate translator tool. We be gettin' ahead o' ourselves though because first you need t' have a pirate name if you expect t' talk like a pirate. What's your pirate name matey?"

There be five different name generators, so have fun with it. These be t' ones I came up with:
Black Charity Flint
Dread Pirate Vane
Capn Bertha
Frownin' Jen Napier
Bloody Sophie McPhearson

I especially love Capn Bertha because that's me grandmother's name (without the Capn part o' course...her pirate days are over).

And just when you've had enough name generator fun...here's one more...afterall, if you're goin' t' be a pirate, you have t' have a ship.

So long pirate buckos, I'm off t' sail on t' Hateful Knave!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got these names, arrrr:

Mad Anne Flint
Evil Jim Rackham
Commodore Joan the Short Leg
"Parrot-Got-Me-Eye" Xena
The Evil Mermaid Eliza

There be two weird coincidences: t'husband's name is Jim, me daughter's name is Eliza. Go figure!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Oh that's pretty weird..I just thought you had used their names in the generator. I like "Parrot-Got-Me-Eye" Xena.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home