Thursday, September 06, 2007

Looky what I found

At Walgreens... for $9.99...



Christian will demonstrate for you:



Good thing I didn't pay almost $40 bucks for it.


Just in case you haven't noticed, here's a little warning for my readers...from now until early November, most of my posts will be Halloween related, so I apologize to all three of you in advance.


Anyway I don't know if you can tell in the video, but I've got my halloween bins out from the garage. I am currently in the middle of cleaning out the bins and categorizing the stuff I have. This goes in the trash, this is for the yard sale, this will be used this year, this will be put away...etc. Christian is totally loving it because he gets to play with all my toys and disguises. He loves the zombie and he loves this doll too (good thing I didn't pay $50 bucks for that). I put away an especially creepy skull wall sign because I didn't want to freak him out, but he found it anyway and started poking its eyes and showing me the teeth. I guess it just goes to show you that kids think things are scary if you teach them that they are scary. Or perhaps he's too young to be afraid of them. Or perhaps he just takes after his mama.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I love the zombie shuffling along the floor, and even better is the pic of chillin' Christian in the big box. I personally am looking forward to these Halloween posts, being a wee bit Hallowweny myself.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home