Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Tristan! -Updated (again)

My friend Lissette had her baby boy today. He's got chubby little rolls on his legs and he's really pink! He also has a little bit of brown wavy hair. I think he's going to look like his mommy.

I didn't get to take too many pictures because I dropped my camera and it stopped working (but it's working again now...it has 9 lives I tell you...oh and it's also jinxed).

With all the excitement of seeing the baby (and dropping my camera) I didn't really write down his stats, but I believe that he weighed 8lbs and 10oz and was 23 inches long. I am going to go see her during lunch tomorrow, so I'll update the stats and get more pictures.

UPDATE -

Tristan Alexander
10/17/2007 2:22pm
20 and a half inches long
8lbs 10oz

Here are some more pictures: Poor little baby kept making a frowny face when the flash would go off.
















I went again today (Friday) during lunch time. This kid gets cuter by the day!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

So cute!
I love how we have all entered this wonderful stage called parenthood.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home