Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Extra-Belated Birthday to me

Well, it appears that my little hissy fit paid off. Hurricane Noel went away and didn't hit us. Although it rained all day for a week before Halloween. It did not rain a drop on Halloween night from 7 to 9 (the hours that my haunted house was open). Is that cool or what?

I've got lots of pictures to share and lots of stories to tell because I've been a slacker (actually I've been super busy with the insane production of my haunted house), so I need to rewind a bit before I tell that story.

First off, my 32nd birthday was on Oct 20 and we had a lovely girls night IN party at my house. My gal pals and I (and R who was babysitting us) had a great time drinking, dressing up and playing party games. I don't remember which game we played first because it's all a little fuzzy now, but we played dress up hot potato, knock the bottle over with a racquetball in pantyhose, win lose or draw and the open the box with the socks game. If you would like specific instructions on how to play either of these games, do contact me. We topped the evening off with more drinks and some birthday cake. Yay! I had a great time and I think I'm going to plan another one of those nights again for the near future. Let's see what games I can come up with for next time.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger @tomic ladybug said...

I had such a blast! But Im glad we were at your house bec I had so much to drink that I dont remember doin' half the stuff we supposedly did. Hey lets do it again sometime. (Hey my bday is in February if y'all wanna start makin' plans)

Hope I wasnt too obnoxious.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. That photo is too funny. Eagerly awaiting your account of the haunted house!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday - love the new do!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home