Saturday, December 22, 2007

Let's hope I don't watch a TV special on Australia next

Last week I was watching a travel channel type special about how Disney is celebrating the holidays this year. I love me some Mickey...and I love me some holidays...put them together and well...It's overwhelming.

They showed how the castle was lit up with a jillion lights this year and I just lost it. It was such a beautiful sight that my mouth was open and the tears were flowing from my eyes. I can't say I've ever had that reaction to a Disney TV special before, but there you have it. At that moment I decided that I needed to see that in person. I needed to see that!

So..um, guess where I went this past Thursday?

Here's a hint....and here's another...and there's several more on flickr, so check out the little badgie over on the right!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home