Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First appointment

I realized that I kind of left you hanging about the OB appointment last week. That's because it was unremarkable. Blood work, pee in a cup, a million questions, you know the usual. They gave me a due date at the end of August and a C-section date (about 10 days before the due date). This appointment was with a new doctor (my old doc no longer does OB), and I found it strange that they didn't do a pelvic exam, weigh me or take my blood pressure like they used to in the other practice. I also found it strange that they don't even see you until you're 8 weeks along. I don't know, I guess I like the extra attention. Oh well. I have an appt with the coochie cam tomorrow, so hopefully there will be something nice to share.

4 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

"Coochie Cam"
I like that term! LOL

12:01 PM  
Blogger elizasmom said...

Yes, you did leave us hanging there!
Glad to know everything is going well and I hope you get to see Little Wiggly at your appointment.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Lilli said...

I hope you get to see a nice image of my NIECE.... HAHAHA

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with the dildo cam!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home