Friday, February 15, 2008

6 and 2

I found this on Emma's blog and thought it would be fun. I've listed 6 lies and 2 truths, can you tell which two are true? I hope I didn't make it too easy for the people that have known me forever.

1. I mooned the entire class in elementary school.

2. I failed my driving test the first time I took it.

3. I want another dog, but Ren won't let me get one.

4. I ate so many sour candies that I made my tongue bleed.

5. The most piercings I've had on my body at one time is 7.

6. My favorite fruit is strawberry (with chocolate on top of course).

7. I dyed my hair red once, but it looked so horrible that I dyed it brown immediately afterwards.

8. I fell from the monkey bars when I was young and had to get stitches.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

#2 and #5

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 and 6. These are good, it could be any of them!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home