Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The fun begins

Christian, although the neighbor down the street wears a head scarf that reminds you of the one that Johnny Depp wears, this does not mean that she too is a pirate. Please refrain from pointing and screaming "Yo Ho!" whenever you see her. It embarasses me (and makes me giggle too).

Oh....and no, you can't go inside her house either (looking for more pirates I guess?).

There you have it, my son is fascinated with pirates. He asks me to sing the "Yo Ho" song to him at night and asks me to play the movie for him every day. It might have something to do with the fact that Pirates of the Caribbean was the first Disney ride he ever went on (at 3 months old).

I have trained you well my son.

1 Comments:

Blogger elizasmom said...

Hahaha! I LOVE that he thinks the headscarf wearing neighbor is a pirate.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home