Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary Ren!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. You're caring, considerate, thoughtful, hardworking, funny, handsome, and quite a catch (like you so often like to remind me). You're an exceptional father and partner and I'm lucky to have found someone like you to raise our child(ren) and share my life with.


...and hopefully, one day, we will look this good again.

















Oh and you have great taste in gifts too! Ha ha.

I love you sweetie, thanks for putting up with my craziness.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger elizasmom said...

Ooh, I thought I posted a comment on this but I guess I didn't. Anyway: Congratulations, and those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! You guys are movie stars!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Ha ha...Thanks!

That's a very talented photographer!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Those are some seriously gorgeous pictures - you didn't tell us you modeled!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Meredith - Thanks for the compliment, but no, my 5'4" short self (and shrinking more by the day) wouldn't cut it in modeling.

Those were our engagement photos that oddly enough were taken 7 months AFTER I was married. Talk about procrastination!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home