Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Crispy Nugget!

I'd like to wish my oldest and dearest friend Cristy (aka Featherhead) a Happy 32nd birthday today!

I say oldest not because she's the oldest (she's not), but because I've been friends with her the longest.

...and of course...I've included proof.

Behold the pictures from my 12th (or 13th?) birthday party. I'm making a pouty face because I'm a spoiled brat and I don't want my brother (bottom right) touching my Carvel face ice cream cake. Cristy is the one with the fashionable shirt sitting on my right.




And here she is again at my 32nd birthday party (20 years later).

Still crazy (although she would beg to differ over who the crazy one really is here) and still my friend (I don't know how I've managed to not scare her away yet).

I love you my friend...have a wonderful birthday!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home