Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jen!

My partner in crime Jenny was here this weekend, unfortunately she left yesterday, so we didn't get to spend her birthday with her, but I did see her on Friday. She invited me to her house for another one of her little "campouts" where much fun was had.

Jenny and her mom set up the tent, the fire grill and the TV in the back yard. We all sat out there watching scary movies, talking crap, eating tons of stuff that's bad for you and conducting important scientific experiments (what happens when you drink soda and eat pop rocks at the same time?).

Unfortunately, I had to leave somewhat early, but not before I tried to convince my friend M to come to my house in her police car with the lights on (perhaps on April first?). She could put up some police tape and drape a blanket over one of my halloween dummies on the driveway. Ha ha! I'd love to freak the neighbors out like that and make them think that we were up to something (for some reason Ren didn't find this scenario very funny or amusing). Ah party pooper.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Jenny and I can't wait to see you in October!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

You might want to re-post this in three days, since she actually gets to celebrate her birthday this year! ;-)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lilli said...

As I read this post I thought that I was wrong about her birthday being on the 29th but I guess I was right... Thanks Manders.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Yes, thank you for trying to set me straight, but since Feb 29th does not come along too often, she has long-since adopted Feb 26th as her birthday (that is the day that it was celebrated in 1977, so it kind of stuck).

4:23 PM  
Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Yeah, I know...but I figured since it is a leap year, it's kind of special this year!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home