Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dude! At night too?

Yesterday at daycare he used the potty the whole day (except for once when he said he had to go, but didn't make it on time). The daycare lady said he is the child that has learned the fastest....you're tellin' me lady.

Last night he woke up in the middle of the night and called out to me. I went to his room and he said "I want to do pipi toilet". Mind you, I was half asleep and wishing he weren't so good at this potty training business. I said, "it's kind of dark now, go in your diaper". He refused and I said, "OK, come on, let's go". Once we got to the bathroom, he changed his mind. I hate to say it but I was kind of glad. Middle of the night is not a good time for potty training.

I should be glad that he even did it, but I wasn't totally with it at the moment and once again was caught off guard. I will be better about it next time (if there is a next time) now that I'm prepared.

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Again, that's awesome!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home