Friday, April 25, 2008

Greetings from Central America

Well, my pirate eye is doing much better and is back to normal. It all started because I was trying to put together the bed rail so that Chris could sleep in the twin bed (instead of the crib, we need to make room for the new tenant). He took the instructions away from me, with the intention of ripping them into itty bitty pieces, so I pulled them away and the rest, as they say, is history.

Anyway, I am in El Salvador for the weekend because my cousin is getting married, so R is holding down the fort. CMan stayed in Miami too. I was just telling my mom that I don't know what to do with myself; I've never really had this much time to just DO nothing and have no one to look after (since the NY trip). It just feels strange. He he.

It's freaking hot here...I'm gonna go find a fan and stand under it. See you in 3 days!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home