Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Midpoint *updated*

20 weeks

Pounds gained: 11
ouch.

I swear there's only one in there!

With Christian, I had also gained 11 pounds by the midpoint. Unfortunately I went on to gain another 30 in the remaining 20 weeks (must try not to do that again).

OB appointment today. I'll update later (or tomorrow).

___________________________

The appointment went well. All is good.

Me: Hey Ren, the C-section is probably going to be scheduled on Aug 20th, it's a Wednesday

Ren: Oh good, that's my day off!

Me: Yeah, I figured that would be a good day, you know, in case you wanted to be there or something.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger elizasmom said...

Duuuude. Only 11? I packed 25 on at that point and ended up with a whopping total of 65. 60 of which were baby, of course.

All of which is to say, *I* think you're doing great, and you are totally in the cute-pregnant-belly stage.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Lilli said...

You look great..

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home