Friday, May 30, 2008

Secret Pumpkin

Hey, look at what my Secret Pumpkin sent me this year!

Every year some of us Halloween freaks (on my Halloween list-serve) send each other a surprise gift some time in April (6 months till Halloween) and do a little gift exchange if you will. I'm a little late in sharing, but check out the stuff I got this year.

First we have this little guy that is now currently sitting on my desk in my office. He is some sort of skeleton gargoyle that my Secret Pumpkin made for me. It always gets me lots of strange looks from the folks who notice it. Ha ha.



Then there are these lovely items: six mini tombstones, creepy cloth, and a big ole' Styrofoam skull.


As much as I loved the stuff, I had to put it away until Halloween because it was driving R crazy....and CMan kept wanting to play with it all (aww, that's my boy).

Speaking of Halloween, this past Memorial Day weekend, I met WB (and her hubby), one of Amanda's blog friends. She was very nice and did her best not to yawn while I bored her with my endless Halloween stories and photos. She throws a Halloween party of her own every year, so it's nice to know there are other kookies out there like me. Hi WB!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stand in awe of your parties, though.

we bought Dead Silent (Silence?) on our way home from Miami. Haven't had time to watch yet.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home