Thursday, June 12, 2008

Exhausted

No more concerts on a work night OK?

Well, the seats weren't too bad. They could've been better, but they also could've been way worse. We were in section 1 (lower level) row Q, but we were off to the side, so the view wasn't all that.

Either way, I still had fun and took lots of pictures (and video, which I am trying to upload as I type can be found below). I got tons of compliments on my shirt. Pearl Jam fans are so very nice and supportive, so many people read my shirt and gave me a thumbs up, congratulatory words and nice comments. There was one other prego there with a similar shirt, but I was never close enough to read what hers said. In the course of the evening I ran into two other prego ladies that wished they had gotten shirts like mine too.

Before the concert started I saw this lady and this little girl come out from the backstage area and pass by our seats (unfortunately I didn't take a picture) and I could have sworn that it was his wife and daughter because they sure looked alot like these people. Later in the concert, they passed by again (headed backstage) as I was headed out to the bathroom. The lady glanced at my shirt and I wondered if it was them...perhaps it was, I'll never know.

Here's the video we took of an oldie but goody, Evenflow:

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool!
one of my co-worker's is going to the PJ concert in Tampa tonight.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home