Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hello, my name is...

Little Wiggly... and yesterday I freaked my mom and doctor out at the prenatal appointment by having an irregular heartbeat. I believe the doctor called it fetal arrhythmia. This caused the doctor to send my mommy to the ultrasound place asap and have me checked out. He told her to not freak out because most of the times it means nothing, but telling someone not to freak out, is quite silly if you ask me.

By the time we got on the ultrasound table, the only one with arrhythmia was my mommy because I looked perfectly fine on the screen. My little heart looked great and it was beating away regularly as it should. The tech told mommy that all looked well and she was able to let out a huge sigh of relief.

Before we left, she asked the tech lady to take a picture of me. I made sure to give her my best pose by putting my hand under my chin.

Mommy says I look like Squiggy though...what do you think?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Hi LW! you look just like your big brother!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Lilli said...

I love the pictures... I can't wait to meet you LW.

XOXO

8:39 AM  
Blogger elizasmom said...

Eeek! I'm so glad everything turned out OK. I would've been freaking out, too, just like your mom. Don't do that again, OK?!
And yes, that picture does look like Squiggy. But of course you are (waaaaay) cuter.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids man, giving us heart attacks even before they are born!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home