Thursday, July 31, 2008

Appointments

Thank you for the comments on the biopsy post. I had the procedure done on Tuesday and Meredith was right, it didn't hurt much. Just the needle pinch and the stinging from the numbing medicine they used. The area is a little tender, but other than that, no pain, no problems. I get the results today or tomorrow.

I also went to the pediatric cardiologist on the same day (talk about double-whammy). The arrhythmia did not show up on the fetal echo this time (yay!). The doc said everything looked great, continue total caffeine avoidance (no soda, no coffee, no chocolate, no tea) and call him when the baby's born so he can go seem him in the hospital. Finally, some good news.

A funny thing happened last night. I keep a cup of water on my nightstand in case I get thirsty in the middle of the night. Last night Cman woke me up and as I tried to reach for the clock to see what time it was (2 am) , I knocked over my glass of water. R heard me making a ruckus as I tried to clean it up and he asked what the matter was. I told him my water fell. Telling your half asleep husband that your water has fallen when you are 36 weeks pregnant is not a nice thing to do. "WHAT? Your water?".... "no babe, not THAT water...my cup of water".

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilli said...

I am glad that everything is going well with the baby...

The whole water incident is hilarious... I can just imagine R freaking out.

8:55 AM  
Blogger elizasmom said...

haha! That is funny! Too bad you couldn't get a picture of his expression, which I am sure was priceless!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home