Friday, July 25, 2008

Captain Underwear

And now, something less depressing...

When I was dressing Cman this morning, he insisted that I give him his underwear to put on his head. He said he was Captain Jack and that it was his pirate hat (sometimes he makes me wear one too). I thought it was cute and funny so I let him wear it. As we went down the stairs, I wondered if Cman would leave it on until it was time to go to daycare, whether R would let him go like that to daycare, and whether Cman would take it off at daycare if the other kids were laughing at him. I wondered all this to myself, kissed my pirate boy goodbye and left for work.

R just sent me a picture from his cell phone that he took after dropping Chris off at daycare. Let's just say it answered all my questions at once. The sword went to daycare too. The lady that watches him couldn't stop laughing. She even whipped out her camcorder. Chris didn't seem to care that he looked funny and everyone was laughing at him. It almost seemed like he enjoyed the attention. I swear I don't know where he gets this from.

3 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

like mother, like son!

12:20 PM  
Blogger elizasmom said...

Hahahaha! That is FUNNY!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home