Monday, August 04, 2008

Baby pool!

I'm glad to say there was no further cramping this past weekend. Baby is still in the uterus as of today. Yay!

I've added a little sidebar linky over there to a fun baby pool. Step right up and submit your guess as to when this little wiggly man will come out. My C-section (39 weeks) is scheduled for 8-20-08. Will he make it till then?

How much will he weigh?

Length?

Time of his arrival?

Here's some info on Cman's birth for comparison:

Born via C-section at 40 weeks and 1 day
in the morning
7 lbs 11.8 oz
21 inches (although I think they measured wrong)

Go on over there and give it your best shot. Oh and while you're at it, can you name him for me too please? We seem to be at a loss....and I don't think Little Wiggly will cut it for too much longer.

In the meantime, I'll think of a nice prize to give to the weiner. I love prizes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

ay...I don't know, I'm still thinking...

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home