Friday, August 01, 2008

Thank God.

I called the doc's office this morning (since they didn't return my call yesterday) and the nurse said the biopsy was benign. Thank God. You know, you'd think they wouldn't sit on that kind of information....it's kind of important and stuff. Thanks for all the positive vibes you sent me...to say that I'm feeling quite relieved today is a major understatement.

While I had her on the phone, I told the nurse that I had been feeling crampy this morning (plus I slept horribly last night) and she told me to go to Labor and Delivery triage to get hooked up to a monitor. I felt that was a little excessive. I told her I had only had about 3 cramps and she said that maybe I had only felt three, but that I might be having contractions that I wasn't feeling. Hmmm...I'm not ready for this baby to come yet convinced...I'll just drink more water and wait and see.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I am so thrilled for this news! Well,not the crampiness part.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home