Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Waaaah

Let's bow our heads for a moment as we reflect sadly on the fact that my vacation maternity leave will be coming to an end shortly. Boohoo. I'm expected back at work on Monday and unlike my leave with Christian, I am not looking forward to it. CMan was not an easy baby...JJ is, so it makes it hard to go back, but alas, if I want to keep up my spa days and silly spending habits, I must go back. The good news is that now the blogging will probably be less sparse.

JJ went to the doc last week for his check up. He's between the 60 and 75 percentile ranges, which for my rugrats is amazing. He weighed 13.3 pounds and measured 24" long. He still spits up a bit, but the Prevacid is making it a little better. Hopefully when he sits up by himself, we can discontinue it. In October we took an infant massage class and it was pretty cool to meet a bunch of new mommies. JJ is a little wiggly when I massage him, so I'm not sure yet if it relaxes him or gets him riled up.



I've been spending my spare moments on Ebay and Facebook alot these past months. The good thing is that I've done alot of my Christmas shopping already, the bad thing is that I've peed the days away in front of the computer. It has been really cool to find old friends on Facebook though. Some people have aged well with time and some...well...mmm...not so much. It's a stalker's paradise!

2 Comments:

Blogger elizasmom said...

Awww. I wish I had taken one of those baby massage classes now. That looks like it was really sweet and fun.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're vaca is over

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home