Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gone, but not forgotten.

Despite my son's rolling accomplishments, this past weekend was pretty sad and I haven't really been able to write about it. My sister's husband died on Friday night/Sat morning. He was one of CMan's Godparents, he was young, he was a great cook, a husband and a father. I can't even begin to imagine the grief that my sister and her children are going through right now. I'm sad for her and I wish I were in California so I could be with her through this rough time. I pray and hope that God will give her the strength to get through this.

Rest in peace Bashar, you will be missed.






Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilli said...

Very sad news. I will keep your sister in my prayers.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so sorry

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home