Monday, February 02, 2009

When it rains....UPDATED

My mom just called me to let me know that my dad has been hospitalized in El Salvador (he was over there for business) because they found a blood clot. He's have a catheterization done. We will hear from my uncle when the procedure is done. My mom is probably going to fly over there to be with him. I'm so worried about him because he's had other health complications recently (not just this) and it just seems like it's too many things at once.

UPDATE: My dad is doing better. It turns out it wasn't a blood clot, but a clogged artery (just as bad). He had been having chest and neck pains so he went to the ER. The Cardiologist said if he had waited another hour to go to the hospital, he would not have made it. There was definitely a guardian angel watching over him yesterday. He is still in the hospital and provided that his recouperation goes well, he can fly home on Friday. My sister stayed with him at the hospital last night (she was in El Salvador handling her late husband's affairs...poor thing, as if she didn't have enough on her hands). I thank God that he is doing OK.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger elizasmom said...

So sorry to read this — hoping for a quick recovery for him.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Lilli said...

Sorry to hear this Claud... Please keep us updated on your dad's progress.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Lilli said...

I am so glad to hear that your dad is doing better.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home