Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just think, you can say you know someone that won!

You know I'm a sucker for baby contests, so here's another one that you, my blog friends, can help me out with. I entered Jordan in Elvis Duran's Battle of the Babies. It's supposedly for the cutest baby in America, but we all know it's really a popularity contest. Since I am not very popular, I need all the help I can get. Please go to this page and vote for Jordan once a day every day until May 18th. The winner for week 2 will be announced on May 20th. The prize? $5000. Nice huh?


If you're on Facebook, I've created a Facebook group here. Please repost and share share share!

If the voting page doesn't work, you can try this link too. Just click on the letter J. He's on the 14th page, third row, in the middle.



Thanks a bunch!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilli said...

I have voted everyday but I get a message saying that I already voted... Then when I click on the #10 it doesn't do anything... I am not sure if my votes have been going through.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Thanks for voting Lilli. That's very nice of you as someone else, who shall remain nameless, told me to "vote for [my] own damned son".

I've been having the same problem with the voting. I wonder if my votes are even counting. I sent them an email and have not received a reply.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home