Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Help me decide

I got the proofs from Jady Images from our most recent session (9 months). I have to pick one for my 8x10, but, as usual, I'm having a difficult time of it. Please vote and help me decide which one I should get:










Amy from Jady Images was kind enough to give me some referral cards, so if you love her pictures as much as I do and would like a free session (and are in Miami), leave me a comment! I have a handful to give away. As usual, if I get more comments than what I have available, I will raffle them off. If you still want to vote, but don't want a referral card (because you're not in Miami, have bad taste, are allergic to pictures, or what have you) just let me know and I'll take you out of the running.

Voting ends on Friday this week.

Thanks guys!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lilli said...

I vote for the one that he is leaning on the trunk...

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home